BCF brings together players, coaches, arbiters, event directors, supporters, volunteers, and fans to grow chess in the Bahamas. We strategically facilitate moves towards an end game that make the chess experience more enjoyable, meaningful and beneficial for everyone. Membership is evidence that you're an active part of our community and sport, and that you belong to the best team: Bahamas Chess.
Join Bahamas Chess Today By Becoming A Member
Whether you have Olympiad dreams, play to socialize, support a player or team, membership helps.
Click here to learn more about how your membership helps!
If you would like to join the Bahamas Chess Federation please do the following:
1. Choose the type of membership you require
2. Decide whether to register offline or online
3. To register offline, download the BCF Registration Form below and complete it. To register online, click 'Become a Full Member' or 'Become a Junior Member' button below.
4. Email the completed registration form to email@example.com with the following subject: Membership Registration - 'your name'. Address the email to BCF Secretary.
5. Make payments to:
Account name: Bahamas Chess Federation
Account Number: 3001118
Bank: Commonwealth Bank, LTD
Branch: #3 Oakes Field, Nassau Bahamas
Bank Swift Code: COMWBSNS
Please add a note when making your payment that the deposit is for "Your Name" Membership Fee.
6. Please scan or photograph the deposit receipt and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Treasurer. Please set the email subject as: Membership Payment Receipt - 'your name"
Within 1 month of the date of receipt of the application and fee for membership, the BCF must issue to the applicant an official Notification of Membership or non approval of Membership. If membership is not approved, the fees received from the applicant should be returned along with the notification.
The BCF Board approves all renewals. New Memberships however, are approved first by the Board, then submitted to the Assembly at the next General Meeting for Approval.
Open to players eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Fill out the Online or the Offline form to join the BCF.
Here's the OFFLINE membership form. Please download, complete and email to email@example.com
Open to Juniors under twenty (20) years of age at the time of his/her membership application.